Please use Internet Explorer.
1. Go to the top navigation bar and click on View -- Encoding
2. Select Unicode (UTF-8)
3. At the bottom right of Internet Explorer, click on EN to change the default input language to Chinese (PRC).
Now you are ready to conduct your search.
To do a keyword search
1. Go to Library Catalogue: http://opac.ntu.edu.sg
2. At the Library Catalogue search box, select Search and enter your search term in Chinese
3. You can also enter the search term in Chinese phonics (Han Yu Pin Yin) e.g. Zhongguo wen xue shi lun
4. Then select to search in Title from the drop-down list
5. Click on the title for more information about the book retrieved.
Last modified on 22-December-2011 by Library (Library)